Me,Myself and I

My photo
Inspired by everything,that has potential to become art. I study Fashion Design,Styling and Promotion in London. Quirky&Vintage equals my personality and style.

Friday 1 October 2010

City London


I am a proud owner of these bad boys design by Jeffrey Campbell.
I will wear them on London streets feeling 1 million $

*



I passed this great Vintage Magazine shop in Central London.They own a lot of magazines from back in '30-'00.
The shop stuff was dresses like newspaper business mans from 40's
The shope itself created simillar atmosphere.
You know,when you get this opportunity picture,but the timing and embaressment won't let you take the photo?I walked passed the door on my way out and saw this old man sitting at his desk surrounded by old new papers typing away on i-Pad.
I wish I have put away my embaressment and captured that moment....
I will never get rid of that image in my head.I just wish I could of share it with you.


* * *


My religion to vintage is  'Beyond Retro'

*

No comments:

Post a Comment