Me,Myself and I

My photo
Inspired by everything,that has potential to become art. I study Fashion Design,Styling and Promotion in London. Quirky&Vintage equals my personality and style.

Friday 15 October 2010

Fashion Communication for Music Industry



Where Words Fail,Music Speaks...




Thirsty?


                                                                            ...guitar stand on stage?
                                                                                        Marshall amp.
                           Gipson Guitar,which I have got a lot of time for...and even more for his owner!

                                 I can't wait to get turntable or record player,the music sounds so much better.

Orange BOX,stage.


Dad's life partner,record player.
***

I miss going to gigs and taking photographs of empty stage,where the guitar is just waiting to be played...and the crowd is witing to hear some music.
I miss sound of Somerset:
*
They That Cried Wolf:

*
The Navigators:

*
My name is Ian:

*
A Weekend Romance:

The Switch:

No comments:

Post a Comment