Me,Myself and I

My photo
Inspired by everything,that has potential to become art. I study Fashion Design,Styling and Promotion in London. Quirky&Vintage equals my personality and style.

Sunday 7 November 2010

Vintage adventure,East London


me,my camera and London...

Every time I was rushing to get the tube i was  tempted to take this photograph,I finally had spare time  to capture the image I had in my head.Enjoy!


 East London Street Style



Hoxton Street

I love the coat and fur mixture between two of them.
Her hat and the finished look with velvet blue boots makes her look head to toe stylish!



Rivington Street
Julia's vintage jacket from 'Vintage Festival' London.

***

Julia and I found it by accident on our way to 'Beyond Retro'.
Great opportunity to meet stylish people.
Here is one of them.
Very stylish vintage store owner:

No comments:

Post a Comment